Custom Selfie Station Mirror Cling
Turn your shop or boutique mirror into a selfie station for instant fun while making new connections through your customer's shared photos and social media. Promote and grow your business with ease.
Include your business logo, website and social media for a cohesive look.
Quick and simple installation. The two-piece static cling set adheres easily to glass and stays put. No adhesive is necessary.
Selfie Station Clings are custom-cut to fit the size of your mirror. Mirror not included.
A digital proof will be emailed to you prior to production.
Questions? Live Chat or Contact Us.
*Do you have three or more mirrors? Enter Promo Code 3ORMORE at Checkout to save 15% on your purchase of three or more mirror clings. Design must be the same for each mirror cling.
Selfie Station Strategies:
- Promote a contest with a giveaway that encourages your customers to take on-location photos of themselves featuring styles from your boutique, products from your shop, or modeling their new salon cut and color. For a chance to win, they simply post the photo to your Facebook page or share with a hashtag on Instagram.
- Encourage followers on social media to take selfies at your business by promoting your location as the place for memorable experiences and fun photos.
- Ask your customers to share a selfie while modeling styles from your boutique, sipping a coffee from your café, or showing off their new cut and color in your salon. Choose one image to feature as the Customer Selfie of the Week.
- Pop-up shops, mobile businesses, and trade show booths can use a selfie station on-the-go to increase customer engagement at events.
The use of selfies shows no sign of diminishing, particularly on social media, so be sure to leverage their popularity by incorporating them into your business' marketing strategy with a custom Selfie Station Mirror Cling from Business Signs & More.
1. First clean your mirror. (You can use water with vinegar, and then use a Lint Free Microfiber cloth to remove residue)
2. Wet the surface (may spray the area with a mixture of liquid soap and water.)
3. Apply the cling and smooth it over.
4. After that remove any bubbles using squeegee.