- Our strongest, smoothest and most versatile banner material
- Matte finish
- Smooth surface also makes it ideal for indoor/outdoor display systems with full color images for finer detail that are viewed at close range.
Premium vinyl and high-quality printing make a difference. Our Custom Backdrop and Stand Set is perfect for events, parties, promos, live sales, and photoshoots of new products. Add your business name or logo for a cohesive look for your brand.
Our banners are not like those flimsy, poorly printed, cheap discount store banners.
Heavy Duty 18 oz. Vinyl Backdrop
Custom Backdrops come in three standard sizes.
- 5' x 8' is a favorite for a couple of people.
- 8' x 8' fits three people in a photo - ideal for shows or company events.
- 8' x 10' can fit a group of five adults.
Contact us for a custom size quote.
Includes: (1) Backdrop and (1) Stand *not retractable
Note: The backdrop stand comes in a bag for easy transport. The bag is meant to hold the backdrop stand. The backdrop has to be carried separately.
Design Services included. One of our Team Members will be contacting you via email with a digital proof for approval prior to backdrop production.
Questions? Live Chat or Contact Us.
How to Set Up the Backdrop and Stand Set:
- Remove the accessories from the bag and lay them down with your graphic. The graphic should be face down on the floor.
- Extend the top and center sections of the two telescoping poles until they are equal in length and a few inches longer than the graphic.
- Lay down the adjusted telescoping poles on the vertical sides of your graphic.
- To adjust the horizontal telescoping poles, slide the threaded ring on to the threaded pole. Then screw the threaded and receptacle sections together.
- Adjust the horizontal telescoping poles to the desired length for your banner's display.
- Insert the horizontal poles into each of the pole pockets.
- To attach the horizontal and vertical poles, align the contoured curve of the horizontal poles to the vertical pole.
- To attach the base or "feet" to the display, place these at the bottom of the vertical poles on the lower area of the banner.
- Once both feet are attached, lift the display into an upright position.
- Rotate the feet so that they are perpendicular to the vertical poles and let the display stand on its own.